src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pecks and Bosh.

Some people may find this blasphemous, but Becks just doesn't do it for me. See? Beckham (Then again...) I think he's funny looking. And his wife is like Skeletor with a spray tan and some Gucci shades. Actually, I have no idea if those are Gucci or not, I couldn't be assed to source them. My point? Though I don't dislike him/them, I'm not their greatest fan. But. I could have three-way-kissed the hell out of both of them today, about an hour into England/Ecuador, when Beckham scored the only goal of that goddamn game. GOAL, BITCHES! I wouldn't have done it after he barfed on the pitch, though. Yuck.

3 Comments:

At 6/25/2006 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

I don't suggest the three-way. You'd probably break her in half.

 
At 6/27/2006 12:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually have that very picture in my "screensaver mens" folder. i'm quite fond of it.

posh spice was always my favorite spice girl. but i was "straight" back then so it probably doesn't count.

 
At 6/27/2006 08:25:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I totally agree with you agin V-Beck. She's scary and freaky. But ...

WHAT?!?!?! You don't thinks Becks is hot?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home