src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lunch.

Yep. I'm writing a post about my lunch. And do you know why? Because I can.

Anyway, grilled cheese. I love grilled cheese. It's such a quick, tasty, comforting meal. Today I had an open-faced raw-milk morbier sammich, made on pugliese olive oil-dipped, yeast free summer bread. Delightful. (Kraft singles are for losers! Kidding. I'll take singles and Wonderbread now and again, for nostalgia's sake.) Oh, and a cucmber salad and a wedge of watermelon. Not exactly high class, but mighty fine!

So. What'd you have?

5 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 02:33:00 PM, Blogger QuietlyGoingMad said...

diet coke and a slimfast bar. i feel so...dirty.

 
At 7/11/2006 03:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i grilled some chicken, threw in some rice and bbq sauce and mrs. dash. i have no idea what it will taste like but i'll find out in a few hours.

 
At 7/11/2006 08:39:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I had a hot ham and cheese on marble rye (the counter girl must have heard me wrong when I said white as in sourdough as in doesn't have caraway seeds in it) and crab salad. Delish. Sans seeds.

 
At 7/11/2006 08:41:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

A burrito. I feel like a loser.

 
At 7/12/2006 09:18:00 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

You like Grilled Cheese sandwiches? Check out Say Cheese on 9th Ave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home