src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm a bit tied up at the moment.

A while back, I ordered these shoes from Zappos. I needed a pair of low-heeled dress sandals for summer, you see. I liked the look of the Kimmels so much, I optimisitically ordered two pairs, one in black, one in brown. The two set me back about $150. When they arrived, unfortunately, they fit funny and looked silly. I sent them back, and resigned myself to a summer in platforms or flip-flops. But today I popped into one of my my favorite discount havens to find a skirt and found not a skirt, but the perfect summer dress sandals. Behold! I <3 these shoes. Tied up at the moment. Guess how much they cost me. Go on. No. Give up? $6.99! Hot damn. Now I must find 12 pairs of backups to keep for when these wear out.

6 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you are ready to build some pyramids. ROFL I'm sure they look adorable with your new skirt.

 
At 6/30/2006 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

It's true! I love the Jesus sandals, man. If it's little more than a strip of animal hide and some string, I'm sold!

 
At 6/30/2006 08:16:00 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Ohhhh... I LOVE those sandals! You should get a pair in each color! I know I would!

 
At 6/30/2006 09:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my how cute are those. Do we have one of those discount places here in the Windy City?

 
At 7/01/2006 07:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my best pair of black shoes are from none other than payless. and every gay man i know says, "omg, like, i totally love your shoes. where did you get them?" and i proudly say, "payless" and then wait for star jones to send me a royalty check when people laugh in my face. ANYway, yeah.

 
At 7/05/2006 03:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I'm still wearing last year sandals because they are my true love and there is nothing out there to replace them! Let's hope they hold out another year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home