src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, July 06, 2006

You know what's funny?

When you're talking smack ("Poor sucker, I would NEVER get myself into that situation, tsk tsk!") and then the Universe is all, "Haha, big talk now, huh? Let's see how you like THIS, BIATCH!" Okay, yeah, it's not funny at all. Fuckety fuck. Also not funny: when ladies use public restrooms and, not wanting to have their delicate little virginal heinies befouled by something so vulgar as the ghostly trace of other asses, they squat over the seat...and then piss all over it. My sister, if this is you: Turn the FUCK around and wipe that shit up. You ain't special. If you are the seat pisser, it is your responsibility to clean up after yourself. Just because you feel the need to hover, ass-in-air and drawers-around-knees, doesn't mean the rest of us want to be forced to either follow suit or wipe up after you. Ya nasty heiffa! Please and thanks. Hope you all had a happy Independence Day. Back later with tales of my culinary escapades. (I'm looking for a sausage. Get your mind out of the gutter.) Happy...fuck it. Carry on.

5 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I'm sorry for your fuckety fuck. Err... You know what I mean.

I hate cleaning up after nasty tramps that leave their mess on the seat. YUCK YUCK YUCK. I'm so adverse to other's piss that when the kid used my bathroom the other day, R actually told him: Boy you better get in there with some bleach before your mom sees your MESS.

That's probably TMI but didn't it make you crack a grin? A little one. *hug*

 
At 7/06/2006 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I hate it when people piss on the seat. :(

 
At 7/07/2006 10:12:00 AM, Blogger divine m said...

Oh honey, have they got sausage for you in Praha. . . . y'all come!

 
At 7/07/2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Totally off the subject...
Question: Naked Cartwheels is no longer Naked Cartwheels...did Danyel erase her blog since she got the new gig at Vibe as top editor?

 
At 7/07/2006 05:05:00 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said...

LMAO!!! This is my first time here...found you on Six24.com. Thank you for making me laugh out loud (and for making me spit out my pink lemonade all over the keyboard). I'm having a shit day...I needed this! HAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home