src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Dutch cheese from Margaret and K!

Dutchcheese from Margaret and Kennedi Originally uploaded by Siddity.
At the end of a very bad week I got this really incredibly, wonderfully, fantastically nice gift from Margaret and her adorable little one K! Thanks, ladies! You made my week! It's a really awesome Dutch cheese and mustard, with little porcelain bowl and clogs! I especially enjoyed the bag. I took a pretty bad pic, but the bag, which says Cloggy, has a picture of a boy sailing along in a clog. That is the coolest. I'm going to go grub on the yummy cheese and mustard right now! I also hereby declare the Dutch will henceforth be called the Hollandish. Similarly, though pretty much irrelevantly, the good people of Dublin will be called Dublish, not Dubliners.

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

I just learned Hollandish is already a real word. Dammit. Dublish is also apparently a surname, but not an Irish one so I'm still taking credit for it.

That cheese is awesome!

 
At 4/18/2005 02:58:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Dublish BWAHAHA. Oh that was a good one.

Margaret is awesome and I love her overseas goodies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home