src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I just watched Harold and Kumar...

I fuckin' love that movie. Cheetah rides? Doogie and strippers? John Cho and Kal Penn? Sweet. In two years, I am so all over Amsterdam. You know, for culture. In other news, I am the shittiest NYC guide ever. How about I forgot to turn my ringer back on after my viewing of Namaak Halal last night, and missed Carlos' call? Thank god the man has other, more connected NYC amigos. Carlos, I am really sorry. I owe you ten!

4 Comments:

At 4/16/2005 02:51:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

Yay! Another person in the Harold and Kumar cult! Kal Penn is a hottie also.

 
At 4/16/2005 07:27:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Oh yeah, definitely one of my fave movies of the past couple of years. I wish more people saw it in the theaters, then we'd have a sequel sooner!

 
At 4/17/2005 02:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This. Move. Rocks! Shasta and I saw this CINEMATIC TOUR DE FORCE at a "private home screening" (basically a projection on the wall) a while back. We are still quoting lines from the movie. Our fav has to be when the cops roll up from NOWHERE on them!!

 
At 4/18/2005 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Like the Terminator, I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home