src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

RAWK-a-bye-baby...

All this crush talk has me thinking about my misspent youth. I was, quite frankly, a metalhead. Er, maybe metalhead-lite. Not so much metal as lots of hardcore rock. Blah blah blah, so I've been googling some old loves and I found this picture: My god, how cute is that?!?! Aside from the fact that Slash's baby looks eerily like my little brother at that age, I am puddle-ified by his little baby mohawk. I can't wait to have children and give them mohawks. Or afros. But those are the only options they're getting until they're old enough to go off to school and peer-mockery and humiliation become a factor. I would have been such a good rockstar wife. Except for that whole, I'm-not-an-ex-bikini-model-and-I-would-kill-the-shit-out-of-some-groupies thing.

3 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 05:57:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I was more of a Kip Winger girl myself. Hmmmmmm I had a life size poster on my wall. If only I had Ike back then. *dreams*

 
At 4/13/2005 09:30:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

Aw, cute picture!

Slash really won me over when he was on Trading Spaces a couple of years ago telling some guy how to use a sewing machine ("Dude, you're not doing that right!")

Realistically, I'd probably be a rock star First Wife. You know, the wife that helps build the rock star's career (usually serves as his manager too) before they get dumped for the Playboy model.

 
At 4/13/2005 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Mary: Winger? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OKay, you know what, I cannot judge your rock star lust when mine looks like he needs a bath. And Kip did have really purty hair! Dammit mary, now you've got me humming that "17" song. Great. Winger was the R Kelly of the early nineties.

K: I missed that one, dammit! But yeah, there were also lots of articles online of slash with his cute wife talking about their parenting and sons, and they seemed really cute! At least you could be first wife. I'd totally be never-wife, just best friend. dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home