src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, April 17, 2005

bungle and flub

My first college reunion is coming up. I'm not going. But this reunion has, as reunions often do, made me consider what I've done with my life so far, good and bad. I've lost touch with some very interesting people for reasons that made total sense at the time, but seem completely inane now. I've given up on things that would have proven fruitful with a little more perseverance. And as a result I am now sticking out some things I should have run screaming from ages ago just to prove to myself I can stick to things. And this morning, I left my newly-acquired and much needed iced coffee atop a very mobile something that proceeded to mobilize. My coffee is now staining the corner of 68th and Columbus. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home