src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

After yesterday's training session,

which involved lots of lunges, push-ups, sit-ups, tricep dips, weirdo pull-up machine thingums, reverse crunches, and a nice 40 minutes of hot cardio action, I hurt. I hurt so much that walking is a challenge, lifting my arms is something I've reconsidered at least three times in the last 30 minutes since I woke up, and sitting, on my own ass, is painful. I love my new trainer.

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 08:06:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

sounds like sadistic fun. i need some. oh yeah, i've returned from falling off the face of the internetal earth: here

i decided to start over. new city, new domain, new blog, new concept.

i've missed reading you!

 
At 7/28/2005 12:09:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Yaaaay! You're back! I've updated your link on the blogroll. I wish I could hit your shindig; Let me know where to post a bottle of custom booze, okay?

Talk soon!
sid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home