src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The body beautiful.

Not really. The title was just an excuse to talk about body related things, you see. First off, I'd like to commend the new GM of my gym for making things actually...work. In the last few weeks, we've gotten AC, a water fountain that runs cold, a mostly working vending machine, and only one of the cardio machines has an "Out of Order" sign on it. It sounds like I'm being flip, but seriously, things have gotten much better. I only have one more session with the new trainer. Boooooo. I need to sign up again. With a trainer that actually shows up, the whole experience has changed! I was going to post a lite hot dog taste test thing here, but damn if the idea doesn't sound silly now.

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would appreciate a 'lite hot dog taste test'.

I'm headed your way this weekend. You still working?

 
At 8/10/2005 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

still working...meh. But I am off saturday. Give me a buzz and let me know what you're up to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home