src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm only a leetle behind.

Vote on my custom hoodie! The options are: 1. high siddity 2. hellified lush/bitch* 3. free to good home 4. upper west side 5. prude Scratch 6. oreo 7. cablanasian? 8. Scotland 9. Hebrides 10. looser (heh heh. or Tight.) Scratch 11. Scum 12. Biter 13. Reformed 14. Fallen 15. Aquarius Or write in your own suggestion. I mean, there are infinite possibilities, none any more or less promising than the last. Help. I think I stole this from Girlhattan. *The alternative to the "hellified lush"/"hellified bitch" debate is to leave it at "hellified" and just stick a "Hello My Name Is" tag on with the appropriate sentiment for the day, which suddenly sounds like the solidest idea yet.

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 03:37:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

I like 1. 2. 3. 7. and 14!

 
At 8/09/2005 08:58:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

I've narrowed the field to the ones I took kinda seriously.

Yeah, Keidra, I kinda liked those, too. But I can't afford to get more than one or two. Did you SEE how much they cost? Even getting them in my favorite color won't do much to lessen the wallet ouch factor.

Anon: you know, I was thinking a pink siddity bitch tee would be better! Dunno why, but something about it seems to work more than a hoodie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home