src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Screw the jihadis.

This is the kind of thing that pisses me off about this country, and I love the hell out of this piece. It's a chicken finger sliced in half lengthwise, bitches. That does not--I repeat, does NOT--warrant a renaming, branding, and multi-million-dollar media campaign featuring some asshole in a chicken mask leading a rock band, do you hear me? Goddamn. I swear, there has got to be a whole cirle of hell set aside for marketing executives. A circle of hell in which those Yoplait "This is good" characters' creators are sodomized by chicken boy's creators for all eternity.

3 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 12:23:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

Oh hell yes! I was just about to blog about this but had no idea what to say. You said it for me!

 
At 7/28/2005 03:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through Shasta. Thank you for explaining that campaign to me. I saw it late one night and had no idea what was going on. I thought it was a bad dream.

 
At 7/28/2005 08:12:00 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

If you think that is something, go to www.subservientchicken.com, type in any command, and be amazed.
Burger King.
*shaking my head*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home