src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dearest Harlemites:

Pretend, for a moment, that I am an intergalactic alien traveler (Mother. Not. A. Word.) and I am in your galaxy for, oh, eight hours. I am interested in seeing Harlem. That's it, just Harlem. But in those eight hours, I want as much of the Harlem experience as I can possibly get. Some history, some art, some architecture, some food, some booze. You are my tour guide. Please (please, really, please, drinky-drinks for the most wunnerful submission, which I hope comes from Berry since we still have to get some dranks on, anyway, lol) list the stops on our tour. Thanks. Siddificent.

3 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 01:57:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

OMG...well, you asked more than a mouth full in that one question. One of the native NYers might be a great source (Singing and Will) but I certainly can come up with a list of must see places since at one time I had the brilliant idea of being a tour guide of Harlem. Another one of my ventures that fell by the wayside...I digress. Email me what you have in mind and I will fill in the blanks.

 
At 9/27/2005 02:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...I tried to post up a list, but somehow my computer got locked....Blah.

So look out for it in the next couple of days on my blog. Take Berry with you...and you both enjoy drinks. LOL

You should have asked...I am a real Harlemite...who actually knows the goings on of my community.

 
At 9/27/2005 02:36:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

ROFL@ singing--i just emailed will with a bunch of questions for you and him, since i didn't have your email, lol. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home