src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'll go all Madonna on your arse.

The fake accent, I mean, not the whole Kibbley-Kabblah whatever red-string thing. So I'm sitting here, watching Ny-Lon, cruising ticket prices to London for next spring on British Airways (they are having a sale, after all, until, uh, Thursday, I believe), when the lead character goes running into a hotel, and I think, Ha, I think I stayed around there. Then the door of the hotel swings shut and I realize I actually did stay there, in that hotel. It was crap. Anyway.... I think it's a sign. That, plus the $400 round-trip fare BA's got going. That Rashida Jones is just so fucking cute. I hate her. In a girl-crushy way. Meh. I think I have a cold. This means two things: 1. I'm going to be superbitch for the next few days, because I almost never get sick, so when I do, I'm worse than a man; and 2. I'm going to be so the high on OTC drugs. Can you tell I've already started hitting the Theraflu? Not good. Not good at all.

6 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

NyQuil is my friend. I tend to pound that stuff down with chasers of OJ. I'd recommend that, but that's because Theraflu does nothing for me.

 
At 9/21/2005 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

Feel better and bon voyage!

 
At 9/21/2005 12:50:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

>>That Rashida Jones is just so fucking cute. I hate her. In a girl-crushy way.>>

I feel that way about Paz Lenchantin.

I love Theraflu. Usually knocks any cold I have right out. Feel better.

 
At 9/21/2005 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I just got over a nasty head cold that turned into a double ear infection. That crud is starting to make the rounds early this year. I swear by Theraflu. That is AFTER I show my drivers license to the pharmacist and they finally get me a box out of the back since you can't buy cold medicine in the Midwest anymore without showing your drivers license, and even then they limit you to one box a week. What's the world coming to? I hope you feel better!

 
At 9/21/2005 05:07:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

I've been out of bed for a grand total of three hours today--one hour for Monarch and eating and a few phonecalls, one for running from bed to bathroom and back for peepee breaks. the only reason i'm up blogging is some numbnuts rang my doorbell and then ran away.

and i might go back to bed now, too.

 
At 9/21/2005 11:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are terribly, terribly witty...you remind me of me which, of course , is a good thing
( heh ) ...you didn't by chance, happen to go to Penn, did you ?

maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home