src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Eating out.

I had to split my Harlem adventuring in half, since I started late today, but I managed to make it to the Schomburg and pick up a few books. I've got some solid info to build on when I go back Thursday. On the way back, I picked up dinner from Bayou. Crawfish bisque and pecan-crusted chicken breast. It was derishus. And I only ate half of the food, so I'll have lunch tomorrow, as well. I will absolifically go back, and next time, I want to eat in. What's that you say? What about my trainer and diet? Well, see, what had happened was, it was all in the name of research. See, I was working on this background info for something I'm writing and I need to be, you know, familiar with the urrea quizzine and what have you, and, uh, oooooh, look, a fiver! *runs*

2 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 02:50:00 AM, Blogger maryann said...

sounds yummy!

...we all have to make our, ahem, sacrifices for research. :)

 
At 9/29/2005 05:16:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Some day, I'll have to tell you the story of when R and I went to Dinosaur BBQ and had the waitress from Hellllllll. I should have known we'd be in for a wild ride when R said he knew where it was but we drove around for an hour while he acted like he knew where he was going the whole time. The rest of the time in NY, we must have passed it at least 18 times, its like 5 blocks from his house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home