src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Gacked from Viv, who gacked from Amanda.

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity: High Priestess of The Night Known in some parts of the world as: Demon of The Lost The Great Archives Record: A lonely one who guides the lost - but not to safety, to their doom. Hear that, bitches? To your doom! Bwahahaha- I always knew I was the High Priestess of something. Sadly, none of this even surprises me. I totally see it. Thanks Viv! This totally feeds my melodramatic megalomania! And my suspicion that, on the inside, I'm truly evil! Top that psychological self-flagellation, Mr. C! I'm totally kidding. Please don't. I wish to reign supreme in this area. Thanks. Note to self: low quantities of drink while blogging = overuse of "totally."

2 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

Hee! The melodrama catches on like a bad disease! I love this. We should create vampire/gothy blogs.

 
At 9/30/2005 09:40:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Viv--deal! I will call mine, uh, well, I dunno. I'm open to suggestions, lol. I think that would be the funnest, because instead of being some seductive vampy gothy creature luring you all to your doom, I'd totally be neurotic and guilt ridden and the opposite of sexy as a vampiress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home