src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, October 13, 2005

All I'm saying is...

If I weren't meant to eat delicious, juicy, bloody on the inside and beautifully charred on the outside steaks, then why am I so goddamned good at makin' 'em, huh? Really! You see, this is why I will always be at least a little bit fat forever. *eyeroll*

*****
Hey, okay, so here, have fifty words: "Gal, ya bes' keep an eye on dat one. Him too fine fi' be left alone!" Cackles. On him. Implication: I can't keep him. I'm not enough. Fool. He believes it, too. Thinks that's why I cook, clean, come for him. I seethe. It's okay, though. The repairman comes today.
*****
Show of hands: How many of you ladies like beer? Okay, how many like it enough to know the difference between, say, an ale and a stout? Like stout? I bought some today, and as I was pushing it around in my cart one of the guys in the market looked at it, looked at me, and said: "Wow. That's not for you, is it? You like that? Guinness?" Eh? Are all the women in New York little nancy limp-wristed spritzer-sipping bitches? Ooh, that came out sassy. Forgetit. Happy Friday!

4 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

U.R. funny....I'm glad that wasn't taken off your shopping list due to budget cuts ;-) Enjoy!

 
At 10/17/2005 10:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"nancy, limp-wristed spritzer sipping..." HAHAHAHAH! Found your site through Will, this was damn funny.

 
At 10/17/2005 03:42:00 PM, Blogger Delia Christina said...

i loooves me some guinness. it's a meal! oh, and that creamy head....mmmmm.

in chicago, we girls like stout. we're hearty.

 
At 10/20/2005 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

LOL @ ding: .."and that creamy head"..

Sid...your hilarious...
"hand raised above head...i'mma beer drinker, i'mma beer drinker*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home