src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, October 10, 2005

I can spell,

I choose to do it poorly. Rereading that last post, and I've noticed a few, shall we say, errors? Like "photgraphy." What the shit is that? Damnit. I've been like this for days. Absolutely unable to type words out correctly. Meh. Other tidbits you didn't really need: 1. The inside of my nose has smelled funny lately. That ever happen to anyone else? Am I alone in noticing these things? 2. How do I manage to only agree to work crazy-long double shift craziness during my period? I swear to you, every month for the last six months, I have been asked to work at least three consecutive 12-20 hour days. And every goddamned one of those shifts have fallen during my tiredest, saddest, bloatiest, most miserable days of the month. 3. I am so looking forward to my next vacation. 6.5 weeks to go. And I'm already making reservations at restaurants and spas and what have you. 4. I need a good lie-down. And a few other things. Heh. 5. I really quite actively dislike not having enough money to throw away on shoes and sexy-to-death bags like that Ani deal below. I should go all Carrie Bradshaw and choose fashion over food. Kill two birds with one stone and all that. 6. I got David Gray's White Ladder on iTunes a few weeks ago. Not bad. I wish I had gotten something else instead, though. 7. Keidra, please remind me (and by that I mean, I have finally remembered and reminded myself, no worries) to send you a copy of Arular. 8. Anybody know some good spas in the San Francisco area? Because my crew has decided we'll all do separate spa treatments, and they've already chosen their spas, and I feel like a spa-search failure.

3 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 01:17:00 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Black owned spa called 2Gorjis in Orinda, CA...other side of Oakland across the bridge from SF. Pampered Woman/Pampered Man on Perkins in Oakland by Lake Merritt. Then there is always the Claremont Hotel...NOT black owned but to die for spa and massage treatment...again in Oakland in the Berkeley/Oakland hills.

 
At 10/11/2005 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

#1 had me falling out laughing! Have you tried putting something around the rim of your nostrils to take about the smell?

 
At 10/11/2005 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't found a spa yet. I was just going to pick up a coupla items from Aveda.

I don't need no stinkin' spa. I'm a boy and I'm easy like Sunday morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home