src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Death by Sexy.

Oh Eagles of Death Metal, I know nothing about thee, and yet I love thee. If this weren't already the name of the EoDM album and a D.C.-area band, I'd totally steal it for something. Hey! It isn't a book yet...is it? Mine! No! This will be the name of my next one-time-only-but-let's-pretend-I'll-do-it-every-week feature! I don't know what the hell Imma do for a feature called "Death by Sexy," but, hey. Something'll come to me.

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 11:12:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Love them. They are a QOTSA spin-off band. They are goood!!

 
At 10/06/2005 10:42:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Man, it wasn't until I talked to my sis that I found out Josh got Brody pregnant! Holy @#$!

Man, he just broke a lot of hearts. I've always been a Nick Oliveri girl myself, but i do see the appeal of the tall, lanky redhead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home