src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, February 27, 2006

**Oooh!***

It's mine now. Because "private" sale + discount code for additional savings = 69% off = Mine. Also, mommy just bought herself one of these pretties at Ricky's NYC, for the lowlow price of $20, and is right this very moment looking like she just left Dekar's or Magid's chair, all on her own steam. Or tourmaline ionic heat straightening, whatever. Loves it. Also, anybody been here? Work is finally having their holiday office party (yeah, in March) this week and I'm not sure I should go. Hmm. Happy 23-days-'til-spring Day

3 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 04:11:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

I've heard of Bobby Flay so it should be nice. Haven't been there personally though. Check with Claudia (TBNY) or Alli.

 
At 2/27/2006 05:31:00 PM, Blogger QuietlyGoingMad said...

I love Bobby--that boy can GRILL! Oh and bobby trivia: he is married to Stephanie March, who was on L&O:SVU (Alex Cabot, Asst. DA) and is now on another lawyerly show of which I can't remember the name.

I also love my hair straightener...granted, I have baby-fine irish girl hair that has a funky 80's bad perm wave to it, but still, that thing gets my hair stick straight--Keidra will attest to it, right K?

 
At 2/28/2006 09:45:00 AM, Blogger Baby Girl said...

I got a tourmaline plate iron from sally's a few months ago and it's the b-o-m-b! I can do my hair in less than an hour. I only need my hair dresser for trims now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home