src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, August 04, 2006

Siddity in the City: Now with more minty flavor!

I've been kind of absent letely, I know.

Sorry. A lot going on.

Like the fact that I'm moving. Over here. Update your links! Come on, we'll have a party! A blog-warming party. Kind of like a pants-party, but with none of the morning-after awkwardness and a nicer, new-blog smell.

Have I completely unpacked and finished decorating? No.

Do I have the patience to keep double posting or importing work from here to there? No.

So should you wait to visit that pretty-even-though-it-ain't-done blog instead of this the-best-I-could-manage-at-the-time blog? No.

I'll be consolidating, too. Same Old Sid and the food bits will end up over there, as well. Eventually.

I am so not looking forward to tagging 700 posts. Jeebus.

So, yeah.

Siddityinthecity.com. Woohoo!

Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 05:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sid, nice job! looking forward to seeing more.

 
At 8/08/2006 09:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on your new home

 
At 8/09/2006 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Congrats on the new site. A real www, that is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home