src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Christ-chucking bloody DAMN IT!

I've got wee bastard aphids eating my mint!

SONS OF BITCHES!

Now I have to toss the plant or commit to a course of pesticidal diligence, because I don't want the fuckers migrating to my basil and tomatoes. I have one window, my only source of natural light. All three pots need to share that space. I would just stick the mint outside on the ledge, but I live enough floors up that such action could lead to some poor sucker's demise if a good wind came along and blew it over.

Fuck. I could make an organic garlic pesticide, which apparently takes nothing but crushed garlic, oil, dish soap and water. Alas, I have nothing to spray it on with. Not to mention, I don't want my whole room smelling like a fucking pizza. Argh. ARGH!

3 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I say, save the Basil! I love Basil!

 
At 8/01/2006 07:04:00 AM, Blogger divine m said...

I think you can get rid of the aphids with a tobacco-water spray. How about your room smelling like a bar, not a pizza?

Don't give up!

 
At 8/02/2006 04:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ladybugs eat aphids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home