src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, July 13, 2006

So, why have I just developed an ear-crush on John Mayer?

I mean, I've been avoiding him forever. I figured, really you can only have an ear-fling with one funny-looking, gravelly-voiced, guitar playing, funky dancing white singer-songwriter boy at a time, and I was hung up on Dave Matthews already. But maybe I can hold a place in my tympanum for both.

Sigh.

I thawed a bunch of chicken breasts earlier in the week and forgot. Now I have to make them. But I really don't feel like "cooking" right now. So I'm broiling 'em plain. In about a half hour, they'll be mango-curry chicken salad. What can I say? Somtimes a kitchen mistress has to go low-key.

This weekend, I have to make some crockery, go out with one, maybe two, tall Aussies, travel to D.C., and make a pot of cachupa, the Cape Verdean poor-man's stew. Lawd, I'm tired already.

1 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 03:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have this live version of why georgia why or whatever it's called that i absolutely love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home