src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I miss this old house.

Sometimes, I come back by this blogspot dive and think, "Aw, it's like my first apartment! A dump, but what good times." It's gotten a bit tough to maintain the new place--the stress of putting just the right things in could be getting to me. Maybe it's just that I have so much on my plate. Or worse, that the person who quipped about shoes and cupcakes and weekend trips is gone. Sigh.

3 Comments:

At 10/31/2006 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that girl is still there... she's just hiding inside an "Oh shit, I'm unemployed and may need to use all this money just to continue breathing" girls body.

The shoes will come soon enough :)

 
At 5/28/2007 09:19:00 PM, Blogger "Dootz" said...

Don't know if you'll read this comment, but I sure do love your header. Sweet design.

******
http://surfcountry.blogspot.com

 
At 7/20/2007 05:54:00 PM, Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

Sid, I've been out of the loop for a minute now. Where have you moved to? Hollareth. M.Dot :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home