src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nothing to see here.

You know, I used to have a problem taking my vitamins. No matter where I put them--near breakfast foods, in bathroom medicine cabinet next to my toothbrush, next to my internets--I just couldn't remember to take them. At one point, I really needed them. I mean, I abstained from delicious meat products save the flesh of fishies for a solid five years. If only I'd discovered these sooner. Oh well. No time like the present to do something good for my health!

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 01:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to try those!

 
At 5/19/2006 02:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried those before and I recommend those, especially if you are one of those people who have a hard time swallowing pills. They are very much like the candy, but remember: Take only one a day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home