src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Whole new low.

After the week I just had, confronted with the monumental decision-making skills required to choose dinner from one of the fi'ty-'leven-thousand takeout menus in my kitchen drawer, I threw all those bitches down and instead had half of a chocolate bar, a finger-scoop of cream cheese, and a glass of Jamie and ginger. Jesus H. Christ. I thought only junkies ate crap like that. And yet, I'm not about to open up that drawer again.

5 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 04:25:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

hey sid. how about a whole box of chocolate biscuits between 9am and midday. in my pj's at the laptop. doing nothing but surfing the net and "researching". All with the blinds closed and the heater on.

Hope you get some rest :)

 
At 8/22/2005 08:56:00 AM, Blogger divine m said...

Probably healthier, or at least lighter, than one of those fatty burgers and a milkshake you could have ordered. . . .

Come on out to the 'zoo, lady. I got a fridgefull of homemade, healthy, vegetable-y goodness. Sounds like you could use a good dose of nourishment in every possible way!

 
At 8/22/2005 03:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww poor baby.

Oooh, the only thing that could have made it better was some milk chocolate Duncan Hines frosting, straight outta the tub. LOL =)))

Mmm-mmm good.

 
At 8/22/2005 05:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welllll, I sure hope that this week is much better for you and not so hectic!! :)

 
At 8/23/2005 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I had ate a Mr. Goodbar and a grapefruit for dinner and I washed it down with a Paulander.

Generally, I eat fairly healthy and I work out like a maniac. But, EVERYONE has their weak moments. :)

Stolie

----------------------------------
c"Time to Get Down with the Brown"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home